- Learning how to optimize your blog so that potential cousins find it and want to contact you.
- Learning how to optimize your blog so that potential members find your blog and want to join your genealogical society.
- Learning how to optimize your blog so that potential clients find it and want to hire you to research for them.
- Learning how to make some passive income on your blog.
- Learning how to use other social media tools besides blogging to attain your goals.
And? I'm giving away a copy of Dear Myrtle's Blogging for Beginners and a copy of Dear Myrtle's More Blogging for Beginners webinar-on-CD from Legacy Family Tree Webinars. One very lucky and very random BloggingGenealogy.com List Subscriber will receive both copies of Dear Myrtle's webinar-on-CDs. So sign-up by midnight, Monday, 30 Jan 2012, and the winner will be announced on the FIRST official blog post of BloggingGenealogy.com on Tuesday, 31 Jan 2012.
Disclosure Notice: I am an affiliate of Legacy Family Tree. This means that if you click on a link or an image with a link for Legacy Family Tree, you will be taken to their website where you may purchase something from their online store. If you do purchase from their online store, then I will receive a small referral commission for sending you there and recommending them. Whether you buy or don't buy is up to you. As a Geneablogger member, I received a collection of 10 webinar-on-CDs at SCGS 2011's Jamboree from Legacy Family Tree Webinars either to use personally or to use as giveaways, and these 2 CD's that I'm giving away are from that collection.